Camping Information


What to bring camping:

Camp Documents

Medical forms

Required by the BSA. The A and B forms are needed for any troop activity. The C form is needed for trips lasting longer than 72 hours, like summer camp. The D form is for High Adventure.

 Medical Forms

Medications need special treatment in the BSA; here is the Over The Counter Medication form.


Troop 1015 | 1015 Calendar

| 1015 Blog | 1015 Photos | Contact 1015

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *